Monday, May 14, 2007

Tickle Me, Tech!!!

Holy MOLY!

The ultrasound went wonderfully, save for the fact that I couldn't stop giggling.

"Take a deep breath, and hold it."

"OK."

"BWAAAHHH HA HA HA HA!!!""

This is how I spent the morning. I couldn't stop apologizing to the ultrasound tech, but by the end of the session we were BOTH giggling because of how ticklish I am.

I couldn't really see the screen, which really sucked because I REALLY wanted to see what my stomach, liver, and spleen looked like. Oh well. Maybe if I ask the "liver doc" really nicely, he'll send me images via email. One can only hope, right? I'm sure you are all DYING to see me post images of my insides, right?

Mosquitoes still seem to find their way into the apartment. FORTUNATELY, one of the girls at work gave me a tube of Avon's "Skin So Soft" lotion, which also serves as a natural repellent. Between that and the flyswatter, these little bloodsucking fucks don't have a chance in hell in MY house.

Pops is still waiting to hear whether he's got to get "the shock" or not. We'll know more about that tomorrow or Wednesday.

Heroes...HOLY SHIT!!!
Treble

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You should'a make them move the screen. Last time I had one I asked and they tilted it just so I could watch my heart beat

captain corky said...

Heroes was pretty fucking good last night. Best episode ever.

So tell us more about this tickling fetish you have. ;)

Jerrster said...

Tivo'd Heros...will have to catch it later.

we gonna get to see your innards?????

Lady K said...

june ~ yeah, I would have been more assertive, but I was laughing too hard.

cork ~ yeah, Heroes WAS awesome. I can't wait till next week. Let's just say I can't even LOOK at a "Tickle Me Elmo" doll without busting out laughing. I feel lucky they didn't have to ultrasound my FEET.

jerr ~ now I'm glad I didn't really get into any details from Heroes. I think they put the "innard" results on a tape or DVD, so hopefully they'll let me have a copy. Fun stuff!

limpy99 said...

Seriously, on the mosquito net you can find 'em at any good outdoor gear store.

I've never watched Heroes.

Big Pissy said...

Heroes was awesome!

Post pictures of your innards, please!

Thank you. :)

Saints and Spinners said...

I still owe you an email