Monday, January 29, 2007

Tuesday Blues...

Monday sucked big time, but even though it was crazy hectic, it was still peaceful. I'm so behind on my work from covering the front desk AND the warehouse for two days it's not even funny, and I'm sure the receptionist is still going to be in "vacation mode," so I'll have to pick up the slack there, too. (Not unlike any other day, really.) I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably have to go in one day this weekend to play catch-up. I really want to take a couple vacation days but can't until I get shit done. At least I've been making a nice dent in the mountain of filing that's accumulated. Piles of paper drive me crazy and make me more claustophobic than I already am.

Did anyone catch Heroes? I know, stupid question. It was AWESOME, again. They really need to make it longer, though. The suspense is killing me.

Happy Tuesday...is it Friday yet?

Treble





5 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

Three days to go, Lady K!

Time for a jam session, methinks.

captain corky said...

I haven't watched it yet. I got it saved on Tivo. I'll probably watch it later today. I also taped Back to Future last night. I've had a craving to watch that movie for weeks now.

Lady K said...

akelda ~ three LONG days...and yes, I think a jam session would do me some good.

cork ~ glad I didn't reveal anything that happened. I know a lot of you guys tape it. BTTF is one of my favorites. They've been showing it a lot lately.

limpy99 said...

I'm still watching "24". I don't know why.

Big Pissy said...

HEROES was SO great!

I love that show!