Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Save the Polar Bear...Save the World

Good LAWD. I likes me some Polar Bears! Seems they are in danger because of global warming.
What does this mean? Anything and everything living inandaround there is going to be in danger, too? And what is all this about the honey bees disappearing? OK, I admit, I HATE bees (ANY flying bug, for that matter...that buzzing noise...UGH), but I DO like things made from honey. The allergies from the pollen and the stingers...not so much, but hey...they have a job, right?
I'm no tree hugger, but news like that really freaks me out a little bit. I usually don't watch the news for a reason. Mainly, I can't take it, empathetically (if that's even a word). My heart goes out to China, also all the folks in the tornado disasters here in the US. Don't even get me started on the whole Iraq shit. Can't we just all get along?
Okay, I'm done with the soap box for now.
I have a HUGE decision to make in the next few days. Big. HUMONGOUS. I just may have to find my way up to the Rim with my guitar and my dog and hike it out.
Treble

3 comments:

Pud said...

Sorry I haven't been by for a visit. Looks like I missed a lot with you now having to make a huge decision. Good luck!

Lady K said...

pud ~ hey! I think about ya a bunch. Glad to see you're still kickin'!

Callie said...

So, are you gonna give us any clues as to what this big decision entails????

Got me curious now.

Hope things are looking up for you.

(((HUGS)))