Sunday, December 23, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

First off, I MUST say HELLO to BRAD the Gorilla. You made my holidays brighter, with your gruff self. Keep those banana drinks coming. It's about TIME you came out of hiding, you naughty gorilla, you!!! I'm smiling from head to toe over here!

I want to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all for the well-wishes. I don't know what I'm in for this week, more tests, and probably more surgery. HEY. If I have to spend my holidays in the hospital, as long as they FIX this shit, I'll be one happy little elf.
I got all my hair cut off yesterday. It looks GREAT! I "enhanced" it with a little color/highlights, and can't wait to stun everyone at work tomorrow. WOOT!
AND ... I baked my fool head off, too:

Kolaczki and Polish Sweet Bread! YEAH! AND, brotherman was here, so we made breakfast for dinner. Eggs, potatoes, bacon & toast. (sorry, no pics, we gobbled too quickly) Simple, hearty, and a couple kolaczki for dessert. Don't get better than Christmas at a Polock's house, let me tell ya! LOL

I REALLY hope you all have a GREAT holiday this year.

Treble Manger 3D Santa

9 comments:

Callie said...

I hope you're feeling better. Make sure to keep us updated on your health.

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Lady K said...

callie ~ Merry Christmas to you, too! And you KNOW I'll be posting all the gory details...ha ha!

Big Pissy said...

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my sweets!!

Pink said...

are those christmas cannolis?
mmmm
hope you had a yummy and happy holiday
xx
pinks

Callie said...

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Lady!

captain corky said...

Hope you had a good Christmas. That food looks Gooooooooooood!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Wow...and YUM! Looks fabulous!

Saints and Spinners said...

Brad the Gorilla groans "hello" from under the ice-pack on his head. He had waaaaay too much spiked eggnog to drink. In fact, he made a pitcher for us, and then drank the whole thing himself! Three days later, he's still recovering from the hangover. I'm not even sure what he put in there...