Sunday, October 28, 2007

Do NOT Try This At Home...


Okay...'twas Saturday night. I've got the weekend to myself. I've been cleaning all day, been accosted by punks in the parking lot after getting home from the grocery, (yeah, they were real tough, peeling out with their punkasses in mommy's silver sedan with the punkass thumpin' stereo going ~ OOO I was So scared!).

I had a roast in the crock pot, it was getting dark, and what better way to kick off Halloween week with a little "EXORCIST..."

I thought, "Yeah, okay, I'm a tough bitch, I can handle watching this movie by myself." So I lit some candles, made things "kinda" spooky, set up my TV tray, and started eating dinner... RIGHT.

I called the dog, even though she stares at me when I'm eating. No go. I called her again, trying to bribe her with leftovers. I turned all the lights on. I called the dog. I grabbed the afgan. I called the m'f'ing dog. She finally came up and snuggled. I held on to her for dear life. She hated it and got down. I put my plate away, hid under the afgan, and flipped channels.

I should have known to put on football, because I heard OSU kicked some serious ASS. DOH! I'd take that over potential nightmares ANY day.

I digress. Same movie came on IN THE DAYTIME today...I was gardening and marinating chicken, getting ready to bbq, so I thought "What the hell..."

STILL could NOT watch it alone, AND I broke the bbq (propane) and couldn't get it back together.

MAN!!! And all this time I thought I was a TOMBOY.

Treble ShockedPeeking Over Fence

No comments: