Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good News

WOO HOO!!!! Got a call from the liver doc's office, and he says my liver enzymes have greatly improved. They're still not back down to normal, but they're WAY down from what they were two weeks ago.

Hey kids, can you say, "NO liver biopsy?" Thank God for small miracles. I sure wasn't looking forward to being shanked by a hollow needle and having a piece of my liver yanked out. Talk about a major buzzkill!

So now I just need to keep doing what I'm doing, wait for the test results for the hemochromatosis (the lab says that test takes at least 14 days), and THEN maybe we can reschedule the yankitallouttame...again. Y'all keep your fingers crossed!

Meanwhile, one of the techs at work recommended this little bit of nuttiness. I LOVE a good laugh. Enjoy, and happy HUMP DAY!
Treble Dance

11 comments:

Big Pissy said...

FINALLY!

Some good news!

Woot! :)

Saints and Spinners said...

Yeah!

By the way--- TAG! You're it.

Lady K said...

BP ~ I KNOW, huh? It's about TIME! WOOOOOOOT!!!

alkelda ~ huh? tag? huh? oh...no...

(hee hee...I'm secretly giggling and excited right now...)

captain corky said...

I love good news! Lets keep it going.

Lady K said...

cork ~ I, too, am a huge fan of good news. What...no comment about the Star Wars Rap???

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir siteniz var.

Callie said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Longdon said...

SUch great news! Really glad to hear it Lady K.

Lady K said...

mustafa ~ WHAT??? Did you just call me a cok guzzler?

Callie ~ I KNOW!!! YAY!

Lady K said...

jennifer ~ Thanks!

Anonymous said...

One time I got shanked with a needle and part of my liver was removed but that was a weekend I spent upstate that I don't generally talk about.

I MISSED YOU TOO

XOXOXOXOX