Thursday, April 19, 2007

And the Fun Never Ends...

Yesterday I went to work, even tho I felt like crap. I needed to get March billing closed out so we could start on April and attempt to get caught up. Once I got that done, I was gonna just go home and collapse and get the rest the doc says I need to get over this Parotid gland thing.

Oh, but nay.

Around 11:30 I get a phone call from moms, who says she's at the E.R. waiting for the ambulance to bring pops in. It's his heart again.

SHIT.

Of course I dropped everything and went down there. The last two times weren't NEARLY as scary as this one. They managed to get him stablized, but admitted him anyway. Thank GOD he was as the doc's office when all this went down.

Needless to say, I'm a little freaked out and I didn't get much sleep last night.

And I still feel like crap.

Hey! I'll have six weeks to rest, right? ha ha.

Happy HNT.
Treble

No comments: