Monday, February 19, 2007

Is it Monday Already?

Weekends are too short. It's a holiday but I still have to go into work. Banks are closed, the post office is closed, even my apartment complex office is closed today. Whatever happened to the days where we all had off? Oh, that's right, we were in school. We also got three months off during the summer.

At least traffic will be light and I won't get any bills.

I got nothing else except these wonderful sunset pics I took last night:

Happy Presidents day! For those of you who have the day off, bite me.

Treble Star 10

2 comments:

limpy99 said...

Maybe the holiday is why I can't post anything. And I'm only able to leave comments on some sites. You got lucky.

Or unlucky, depending on how you look at it.

captain corky said...

Are there really people who get President's Day off? I would like meet these people and ask them what it's like. Weekends are too short. God I need to win the Powerball. That's a statement and prayer.