Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm a PIXIE!!!

I got the rest of my hair cut off today. I am now a pixie. I lost all that weight (even the "little" jeans I got are too big on me now), and NOW I have hardly any hair. Everyone used the word "adoreable," and told me I should go shopping, and that was all good...

And wait...I guess I should be glad I'm growing pixie wings instead of something else, right? And wings are girly, right? hee hee! and "hee hee" is girly, right? I'm not a butch or anything because of this, right? I just like to keep it simple and shit.

Are pixies allowed to cuss?

LMFAO Whatever. Did I mention I'm going to the theater on a date and I want to wear a dress? No, really. I'm going to see a play downtown. "To Kill A Mockingbird." Don't ruin it for me, I never read it in classes...sounds pretty heavy, though.

If it stays this chilly, I might even wear nylons or some girly pixie crap like that. I'm more worried about my neck getting cold...

Thanks for hangin' in there, y'all...I'll send pictures soon, I mean it!

Treble

7 comments:

limpy99 said...

The mockingbird is a metaphor for something else.

There, I've ruined the whole thing.

Callie said...

A real date? As in dinner/theatre/who knows what else??

Sounds fun.

Post pictures soon! I wanna see.

captain corky said...

Have a great time and really enjoy yourself!

Big Pissy said...

Wow!

Haircuts!

New clothes!

Dates to the theater!

Awesome! :)

Jerrster said...

pictures? seriously...awesome let's have em' tinkerbell.

Anonymous said...

Um, now what am I supposed to grab when we are...um, making whoopy...

Anonymous said...

hope you liked the play