Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year, Peeps!

I don't have any new pics for ya, I'm on pain meds, and I'm afraid to carry my new camera for fear of losing it. LOL

Here's the deal. Follow up with the colon doc is Monday. I'm in SUPER MAJOR FUCKED UP UNREAL pain, and passing gas AND food out my vag. I know, GROSS, huh?

I'm gonna write a book: "Fistula: It Sucks Ass" LMAO

I'm running out of pain meds, and the pain is worse than anything I've ever experienced. I'd rather have 32 ROOT CANALS than go thru this. FOUR vicadins and a vodka tonic do NOT even touch this pain. I'm serious.

This is really sucking HARDER than I usually do on Christmas Eve behind the VFW, ha ha, Limpy, beat you to it

2007 sucked, but once they get me all fixed up, 2008 should be promising. Either that, or everything I own will go to good use and my best friend can just sell all my sex toys on ebay, ha ha! I've been told I could die if this thing busts open. They've got me taking my temperature like a chick on fertility pills wanting a baby. How ironic is THAT shit? LOL! If it gets above 100 I'm on my way to the ER. Can't wait for THAT shit, you KNOW how the emergency room can be. I can't believe this shit is happening.

I'm sick of the antibiotics, I'm sick of the heartburn, the vomiting, the rectal piss, the enemas, and just sick of the whole dealio. I TRY to joke, but it's starting to get quite depressing. Not to mention the pain. Hey, I always said I wanted to know what it's like to give birth...try pushing a little piece of pizza through something 1 MILLIONTH of the size of your intestin through the eye of a needle (or through your dickhole, guys).

Thanks again for all the great wishes! I'll letcha'll know what is going on. Monday will tell me more. Until then, I'm gonna TRY to get some good pics with the new camera...we're supposed to get some weather down here in the next couple days.

Sorry, just venting over here. I really REALLY hope you all had a GREAT, happy, healthy new year! Much love from the valley of the sun!!!

Treble





4 comments:

limpy99 said...

Curses! Foiled again!

Hope you feel better anyway.

Lady K said...

limpy ~ LOL that's right! I'm sure you'll zing me next time when I'm in a pain-med daze, ha. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Damn Girl! I go AWOL for a bit and come back to find you in dire straits. Sorry things have been so shitty (sorry, couldn't resist) but hopefully the DRs will get you back togather and fully functioning soon

Big Pissy said...

Good lord!

I don't even know what to say anymore!

I'm just so sorry.... :(