Thursday, June 28, 2007

AW...SNAP!

Anyone up for brunch? And some kind of spiked PUNCH? Like a sock in the nose, then a spraying with the hose...

Aw shit. It's too early for limericks.

Yesterday was a BAD day. We all KNEW muffett wasn't as sick as she claimed to be, and all hell was running rampant at work. I always step up, but billing/computer things are changing, and trying to get acquainted with new codes and whatnot just can't be done when the phone keeps ringing its fool ... ringer off.

I woke up in a bad mood. This is RARE for me. I usually get up in a good mood, and stay that way, even if I wake up to dog shit on the carpet (which I didn't today).

Anyway, my ONLY salvation is that all my docs are seemingly in accordance with my latest test results, and surgery should be end of July/beginning of August. You'd think this would have me doing the happy dance, but...I'll settle for happy sit-ups to strengthen the abs.

It's almost the weekend, and I have more time to get my ass out of this ghetto.

Always look at the bright side, right?

Treble

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

Yep! At least always try to look on the bright side.

Might as well, right? ;-)